Grilled Tuscan Sardines
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Tuscan Sardines recipe from Emeril Live
Directions Preheat a grill or broiler to high. In a mortar and pestle, combine the oregano and parsley with the crushed red pepper, sea salt and pound until well crushed. Add the lemon juice...
- Yield: 3 to 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 6 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 to 16 fresh whole sardines, cleaned, scaled, rinsed and dried
- Bread crumbs
- Crusty bread for serving, optional
- Parmesan, for garnish
Related recipes like Grilled Tuscan Sardines
Asparagus spears are sauteed in butter with sliced almonds and parmesan cheese. This is a terrific s...
Asparagus spears are sauteed in butter with sliced almonds and parmesan cheese. This is a terrific side with grilled salmon or turkey meatballs.