Sloppy Joe Corn Bread Casserole
Hearty corn bread topping serves as the "bun" for a saucy sloppy joe mixture. So good!
4 Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of topping comes out clean. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over hot casserole.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef Save $
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) Save $
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce Save $
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar Save $
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce Save $
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard Save $
- 1 pouch golden corn muffin and bread mix Save $
- 1/3 cup milk Save $
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Save $
- 1 egg Save $
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz) Save $
Related recipes like Sloppy Joe Corn Bread Casserole
This chicken and vegetable casserole is baked in a tangy cream sauce. The treat is the colorful top...
This chicken and vegetable casserole is baked in a tangy cream sauce. The treat is the colorful topping of diced red and green vegetables in cheese. ... In a 3 quart casserole dish, mix soup, sour cream, chicken cubes, mushrooms, Worcestershire ... Recipe Golden Cheddar bakes atop chicken, rice and water chestnuts ...
I love all things strawberry so when I was asked to make bread pudding I decided to try adding straw...
I love all things strawberry so when I was asked to make bread pudding I ... 24. Peach Upside Down Cake III Recipe Made with fresh peaches and reduced fat ...