Cobb Salad by Avocados From Mexico
This green salad is a meal in itself with smoked turkey, blue cheese, avocado slices--and more--tossed with Champagne vinaigrette.
Whisk together olive oil and Champagne vinegar. Place greens in a nonreactive serving bowl and drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients to greens, season with freshly...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, cubed
- 3 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium Avocado from Mexico, sliced (cut just before serving)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 6 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions
- Chives, finely chopped for topping
Related recipes like Cobb Salad by Avocados From Mexico
"I made this as a side dish with some grilled basil chicken and spicy Italian chicken sausages; it w...
This crisp and colorful salad is spicy with Thai chile and jalapeno peppers. Fresh oranges and a bit of lemon juice add a delightful zing. ... yellow and orange peppers, radishes, Thai chile peppers, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, and black pepper in a large bowl. ... Tomato Mint Quinoa Salad .... 2016 Allrecipes.com
Alongside a green salad and crusty bread, this stew is a hot and hearty meal. My dad wasn't fond of ...
Alongside a green salad and crusty bread, this stew is a hot and hearty meal. My dad wasn't fond of stews, but he loved this version.—Marilyn Love, Calgary ...
Are mixes the most versatile snack around? We think so. They're perfect for toting to get-togethers ...
Hail Caesar Snack Mix ... butter; 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese; 1/4 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing (not creamy) ... Nutrition Facts (Hail Caesar Snack Mix).