Rachel's Cranberry Chicken Salad
A light chicken salad with the sweetness of dried cranberries and the crunch of pecans can be served as a sandwich filling or eaten as is. Good immediately; even better if chilled for several hours.
Mix together the chicken and mayonnaise in a bowl, stir to coat well, then stir in the green onions, dried cranberries, apple, pecans, lime juice, salt, pepper, and dill weed. Serve immediately,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray® Craisins®)
- 1/4 green apple, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed