Colorful vegetables and tender pasta swimming in a flavorful broth is a one-pan dinner with mass appeal.
2 Reduce heat; simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes and pasta are tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup uncooked rosamarina or orzo pasta (1 1/2 oz) or 1/4 cup broken spaghetti (1 oz)
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (8 oz) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Main-Dish Minestrone
Ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, and rice are simmered in a sweet-hot sauce,...
Ground beef, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, tomatoes, and rice are simmered ... Beef and Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe and Video This simple ... Asian Coconut Rice Recipe and Video Try this side dish prepared with jasmine rice and ...