Beef Tenderloin with Potatoes
As an alternative to turkey or ham for the holidays one year, I decided to try this recipe. My family liked it so much, it's become a standard at our house. The meat is very tender and flavorful,...
Directions In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Pierce tenderloin in several places; add to the bag and turn to...
- Yield: 10-12 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 3 envelopes (.7 ounce each) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Related recipes like Beef Tenderloin with Potatoes
Bring the family to the table with this hearty crowd-size take on the classic stadium favorite....
1: can (28 oz) chili with beans. 8: all beef hot dogs, cut into bite size pieces. 2: cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz). 2: cans (12 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!