Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a blender combine the tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce and process until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container...
- Yield: about 1 quart mix
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste (recommended: Tabasco)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Premium vodka
- Small jar pickled green beans
- Small jar pickled okra
Related recipes like Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Parmesan Taters recipe from Guy's Big Bite...
Get this all star, easy to follow Parmesan Taters recipe from Guy's Big Bite. ... My hubby and I both loved them and they worked great with the bloody mary flank steak. ..... Now I have you and Alton Brown, and of course, Emeril and Bobby Flay .