Roasted Green Beans with Roasted Garlic Aioli
Frozen green beans are roasted then served with a smooth garlic sauce for an upscale twist on veggies and dip.
5 Roast beans 12 to 15 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting time, until lightly browned. Transfer beans to serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Serve beans hot...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 medium head garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 bags (12 oz each) fresh whole green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Related recipes like Roasted Green Beans with Roasted Garlic Aioli
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling Southern classic....
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling ... Southern Style Neck Bones Recipe Seasoned pork neck bones are baked ...