Overnight Gingered Fruit Bowl
Ginger, lime and honey do overnight magic to crowd-size fresh fruit.
2 Just before serving, stir in strawberries and bananas.
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger Save $
- 3 tablespoons lime juice Save $
- 3 tablespoons honey Save $
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls Save $
- 2 cups honeydew melon balls Save $
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple Save $
- 1 quart (4 cups) fresh strawberries, halved or sliced Save $
- 2 bananas, sliced Save $
Related recipes like Overnight Gingered Fruit Bowl
The shrimp can be marinated up to 3 hours before grilling. The amount of red pepper used can be adju...
The amount of red pepper used can be adjusted according to how hot you like it. ... Remove shrimp from bowl and thread onto skewers; discard marinade.
Get Oscar's Chocolate Box with Oscar's Chocolate Mousse Recipe from Food Network...
For the chocolate box: Chop up the chocolate until very fine. In a microwave safe bowl melt 2/3rd cup (5 ounces) of chocolate. Place in the microwave for 30 ...