Caramel custard apple tart
Apples take centre-stage in this autumnal tart, while the custard adds a rich, creamy texture
Turn off the heat and remove the apples to a bowl. Pour the cream into the pan then, holding a sieve over the pan, strain in any juices from the apples. Gradually whisk the caramel sauce into...
- Yield: Serves 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 375g block dessert pastry (we used Saxby's)
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 8 eating apple Apple ap-pelGrown in temperate regions, apples are one of the most widely cultivated tree fruits. There are… , peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- splash apple Apple ap-pelGrown in temperate regions, apples are one of the most widely cultivated tree fruits. There are… brandy (optional)
- 248ml carton double cream
- 4 egg Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… yolks, beaten
Related recipes like Caramel custard apple tart
Combine sweet creamy caramel with sea salt for a crowd-favorite flavor combo. MORE+ LESS-...
Place half cookie dough round in each muffin cup. ... Fill each cookie cup with about 1 tablespoon melted caramel. ... Salted Caramel Cashew Cookie Tarts · null ...