Decadent Chocolate Pie
A simple, to-die-for chocolate pie (think mega-indulgent) has two easy topping options: Salted Caramel Rum Sauce or Raspberry Cocktail Coulis.
5 In blender, place raspberries, liqueur and powdered sugar. Cover; blend on medium speed 5 to 10 seconds or until well mixed and raspberries are pureed. Press through fine strainer to remove...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) raspberries
- 1 tablespoon raspberry-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
Related recipes like Decadent Chocolate Pie
Serve this super-creamy chocolate dessert on its own, or as part of an 'assiete' of mini chocolate p...
568ml pot double cream; 100g Green & Black's white chocolate, broken into pieces ... To serve, sprinkle some sugar on top of the brûlées and caramelise with a ...
Candy-filled decadent cookies. Yummy!...
39. Triple Layer Cookie Bars Recipe Gooey cookie bars, rich with chocolate, peanut butter. Triple Layer Cookie Bars. 41. Macaroon Cookie Bars Recipe This recipe uses a box of cake mix on the way ... profile image. Rate and review.
The classic of combination of chocolate and hazelnuts blends beautifully in this rich and creamy che...
The classic of combination of chocolate and hazelnuts blends beautifully in this ... Enjoy the silky smooth goodness of Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk for 0g of ...