Easy Chicken Phaal
Spicy habanero and Indian jwala peppers plus lots of curry seasonings guarantee that this red chicken curry will be the spiciest and most flavorful one you've ever had. Wear gloves when handling hot chiles.
Heat ghee in a large heavy skillet over medium heat and cook and stir red onion in the hot butter until starting to brown, about 8 minutes; stir in garlic and fresh ginger and cook, stirring...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (4 inch) piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lal mirchi (ground Indian red chile pepper)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 14 teaspoons ground fenugreek
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons water, divided
- 5 fresh red jwala chiles, finely chopped (use gloves)
- 7 habanero chiles, finely chopped (use gloves)
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, finely chopped
Related recipes like Easy Chicken Phaal
Get Food Network Kitchen's Tea Smoked Chicken Recipe from Food Network...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches with Sherry Vinaigrette and Manchego ...
Get this all star, easy to follow Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches with Sherry ... for the Japanese eggplant, and because I had recently made fresh basil pesto, ...