Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago Crostini
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago Crostini recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions Make the soup: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the tops off the garlic heads to expose the cloves and remove any excess papery skins. Place on a large sheet of foil; drizzle...
- Yield: 5 cups
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 50 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 large heads garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Chopped fresh parsley, for topping
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced 1 inch thick on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
Related recipes like Roasted Garlic Soup with Asiago Crostini
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Unbelievably simply but unusual! Cooked as recipe, but will definitely try some of the variations I really like Cee's idea of putting inside partly roasted peppers.
Planning a dinner party? James Martin's crusted roast beef will wow your guests...
Ingredients. 1 tbsp rock salt; 2 tbsp cracked black peppercorn; 3 garlic clove, crushed; small bunch rosemary ... sliced; 250ml red wine; 400ml fresh beef stock ...