Stuffed Potato Skins
"Fabulous as party appetizers, snacks or light meals, these potatoes are a fun way to eat your vegetables," writes Hollie Powell from St. Louis, Missouri.
Directions Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40-50 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly; cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell (save pulp...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 medium baking potatoes (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, divided
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 large sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
Related recipes like Stuffed Potato Skins
These cornbread muffins are stuffed with pulled pork and for a savory snack or side dish....
These cornbread muffins are stuffed with pulled pork and for a savory snack or side ... This vegan cornbread is made with whole wheat flour and agave syrup.
"A tasty, healthy version of the traditional eggplant Parmesan. Most eggplant Parmesan recipes call ...
"A tasty, healthy version of the traditional eggplant Parmesan. Most eggplant Parmesan .... Spice up your side dish spread with stuffed eggplants .... profile image.
"This is potato salad the old fashioned way - but with more celery, egg whites only (no yolks), fres...
My Mom's Good Old Potato Salad Recipe A simple, old fashioned potato salad .... I used dill relish instead of sweet relish (because I don't like sweet) so that ...