Mom's Cranberry Pie
My family absolutely loves cranberries, especially in a pie. I've made this recipe for years and it's a must for the holidays.
Directions In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Pour filling into pie shell and top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown. Cool. Yield: 8...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, optional
- Pastry for a double-crust pie (9 inches)