Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Move over sandwich shops! It's easy to make fancy-sounding sandwiches at home when you've got refrigerated dough.
4 Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 6 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli chicken
- 1 (6-oz.) jar Green Giant™ Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup purchased honey-Dijon salad dressing
Related recipes like Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.
This one-bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch coo...
This one bag meal combines chicken, potatoes, and vegetables with barbeque sauce in a foil pouch cooked over a hot fire! Very simple: just mix, fold, cook and ...