Loaded Tater Tot Bake
I keep frozen Tater Tots on hand for meals like this yummy casserole. It’s a super brunch, breakfast or side dish for kids of all ages. —Nancy Heishman, Las Vegas, NV
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add Canadian bacon; cook 1-2 minutes or until lightly...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots, thawed
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Loaded Tater Tot Bake
Use clever replacements in this dairy-free fruit pudding with soya custard. Serve as a cake or warm ...
Use clever replacements in this dairy free fruit pudding with soya custard. ... Vegan rhubarb & custard bake ... Vegan banana & peanut butter cupcakes. 5 .... Cakes, bakes, puddings and pies, fire up the oven and create a treat to remember.
Do away with pesky slices of bread and bake your cheesy filling into your loaf - serve as thick wedg...
Do away with pesky slices of bread and bake your cheesy filling into your loaf serve as thick wedges, from ... Layered houmous, tabbouleh & feta picnic bowl.