Beef and Beans with Cheesy Biscuits
Try this updated version of a favorite recipe from the 22nd Bake-Off® Contest.
4 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown and no longer doughy.
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 oz) barbecue beans or pork and beans with molasses
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or American cheese (4 oz)
Related recipes like Beef and Beans with Cheesy Biscuits
Beef, tomatoes mixed with lettuce and Italian salad dressing makes delicious sandwich pizza – read...
1/4: cup mayonnaise. 2: tablespoons purchased creamy horseradish sauce. 1: ( 16 oz) prebaked Italian pizza crust. 6: oz deli roast beef, cut into bite sized strips ...