White Wine Sangria
Drop-in guests? No problem! 10 minutes is all it takes to prepare this celebratory drink.
3 Just before serving, pour half of club soda into each pitcher; stir gently to mix. Serve immediately. If desired, serve over ice.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1 cup vodka or lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 2 medium peaches or nectarines, thinly sliced, slices cut into half
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced, cut in half if desired
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine, nonalcoholic white wine or white grape juice, chilled (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled (4 cups)
Related recipes like White Wine Sangria
Red wine vinegar, dill, onion and garlic powder, and mustard blend to make this simple to prepare vi...
Red wine vinegar, dill, onion and garlic powder, and mustard blend to make this simple to prepare ... Change up your breakfast routine with these zucchini pancakes. ... See how to make a creamy, sweet and slightly spicy dipping sauce.
Shrimp is cooked in garlic and white wine, then tossed with pasta and feta in a fresh tomato sauce....
Shrimp is cooked in garlic and white wine, then tossed with pasta and feta in a fresh ... Cooking Style .... 789. Garlic Shrimp Linguine Recipe Impress your guests with this deceptively simple saute of butter,. Garlic Shrimp Linguine. 551. Shrimp Scampi Bake Recipe This rendition of a classic dish of shrimp baked in butter ...