Goat Cheese Egg Rolls
Greap recipe published by cool food website Tasteofhome.com
Directions In a small shallow bowl, combine the walnuts, dates, cardamom and cinnamon. Cut cheese into eight pieces; shape each piece into a 3-in. log. Roll in walnut mixture. Place one cheese...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 log (8 ounces) fresh goat cheese
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
Related recipes like Goat Cheese Egg Rolls
This dip is a refreshing change from the traditional dips you see at parties. The crisp green onions...
The crisp green onions in combination with the olives and tomatoes is very ... Mix the feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, green onions, and Caesar salad dressing in ...
"These hot appetizer bites are delicious and easy to make. Rolls are separated into pieces, topped w...
A crab and Swiss cheese mixture is spread on rolls, topped with water chestnuts, and ... green onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder.