Slow-Cooker Chicken in Wine Sauce
Company coming? Slow cook chicken with Merlot for a guaranteed delicious dinner.
7 Sprinkle chicken with reserved bacon and chopped parsley. Serve with wine sauce.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb. cut-up frying chicken, skin removed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions, thawed
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup Merlot wine
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Chicken Broth (from 32-oz. carton)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Chicken in Wine Sauce
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...