Italian Meat Loaf
This easy meatloaf has plenty of Parmesan cheese and leftovers make delicious meatloaf sandwiches.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Combine beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Season with salt and black...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Related recipes like Italian Meat Loaf
Get Rita's Chicken Parmesan Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rita's Chicken Parmesan Recipe from Food Network. ... While the pasta is cooking, pound the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap with the flat side of a meat mallet. Season the chicken ... Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Tenders.