Bread Pudding with Warm Banana Maple Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bread Pudding with Warm Banana Maple Sauce recipe from Cooking Live
Directions Grease shallow 3 1/2 to 4 quart ceramic casserole or 13-inch by 9-inch glass baking dish. Arrange bread slices, overlapping slightly, in dish. In a medium bowl, beat milk, salt,...
- Yield: 12 main dish servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 loaf unsliced rich egg bread, such as challah (1 pound), cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 6 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) maple syrup
Related recipes like Bread Pudding with Warm Banana Maple Sauce
"Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. Perfe...
Cooked pasta is served with a spicy, garlicky shrimp and tomato sauce. Add more red pepper flakes if...
Cooked pasta is served with a spicy, garlicky shrimp and tomato sauce. ... Shrimp Pasta with Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe Mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil ...