Grilled T-Bones with Mushroom Sauce
Ordinary T-bones? NOT! Brushed during grilling with a garlic-steak sauce and then topped with a beefy mushroom sauce, they're T-riffic!
3 When ready to grill, place steaks on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Brush with garlic and steak sauce mixture. Cook 7 to 12 minutes or until...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-oz. carton)
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant™ sliced mushrooms, drained, reserving liquid
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (1-lb.) beef T-bone steaks (about 1 inch thick)
Related recipes like Grilled T-Bones with Mushroom Sauce
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...