Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Grape-Red Wine Sauce and Creamy ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Grape-Red Wine Sauce and Creamy Parsnips and Potatoes recipe from Food Network Star
Directions Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.Place the grapes on a sheet pan and coat with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoons pepper. Roast until the...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 rib eye steaks
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and diced
- 2 bay leaves, divided
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 1 onion, diced small
- 1 celery stalk, diced small
- 1 beef bone
Related recipes like Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Grape-Red Wine Sauce and Creamy ...
"I threw this together one afternoon, as we needed to use up the venison we had in our freezer. We d...
Use this recipe to make a savory marinade for your venison steaks and then cook ... Whisk Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, onion, red pepper flakes, ...
The filling for this decadent pie is a combination of a very creamy, cream cheese and whipped toppin...
The filling for this decadent pie is a combination of a very creamy, cream ... Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie Recipe and Video It's creamy, ... profile image.