Pumpkin-Spice Cookie Granola
Sugar cookies meet granola and sweet pumpkin spice in this easy holiday snack.
4 Break granola into smaller pieces if necessary. In large bowl, mix granola, cranberries and white chips. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
- Yield: 23
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup roasted salted hulled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pistachio nuts
- 2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
Related recipes like Pumpkin-Spice Cookie Granola
Rhubarb is sweetened and topped with a crunchy oat topping in this delicious and easy to make pie. A...
Oatmeal Cookie Apple Crisp. Dessert that combines apple pie filling with cookie like topping. Rhubarb Cherry Pie. See how to make a sweet and tart fruit pie ...
Delicate melt in your mouth almond coconut cookie. Baker's ammonia (ammonium bicarbonate) is also kn...
Swedish Angel Crisps Recipe This recipe came from my great ... 7. Swedish Rye Cookies Recipe This cookie has been hung on the family Christmas tree for ...