Curried Chicken Sloppy Joes
These delicious Sloppy Joes pack a burst of unexpected flavors in every bite. They'll surely jazz up your Sloppy Joe repertoire. For potlucks, keep the chicken mixture warm in a slow cooker...
Directions In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook the onion, pepper and garlic in oil until tender....
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet orange pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 10 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
Related recipes like Curried Chicken Sloppy Joes
One of Phil Howard's menu highlights, this dish is a mix of spices, flavours and textures. Try this ...
A seriously gourmet quesadilla. This easy, chicken-filled snack will kerb your cheese cravings - ser...
A seriously gourmet quesadilla. This easy, chicken filled snack will kerb your cheese cravings serve warm and golden brown with your favourite dipping sauce.
Gorgeous? Yes. Fussy? Not when you make it easy with refrigerated phyllo dough, cooked chicken, froz...
1/2: cup julienne (matchstick cut) carrots. 2: cups cut up cooked chicken. 1/2: cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz). 4: medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup).
Mayonnaise and lemon juice with vinegar make a creamy, tart sauce that is a nice break from tomato b...
Use to baste chicken, pork chops or ribs as they cook on the grill. Serve extra as dipping ... Big Bob Gibson's White BBQ Sauce Copy... Recipe This copycat ...