Potato Chocolate Torte
Cooked potatoes are the key to this moist chocolate torte. If you do not have a potato ricer, you can substitute lump-free unseasoned mashed potatoes.
To rice potatoes: place potatoes in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain potatoes, and cool slightly. Hold the ricer over a bowl...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 potatoes, peeled and halved
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 4 egg whites
Related recipes like Potato Chocolate Torte
Indulge yourself with Angela Nilsen's heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrat...
Try our other top rated chocolate cake recipes including Chocolate brownie cake Chocolate marble cake, ... Chocolate fudge icing ..... Very naughty but yummy!!
This easy-to-make bake will keep somewhere cool in an airtight tin for up to two days...
85g caster sugar; 200g light condensed milk; 50g milk chocolate drops, plus .... reveiws it got. but after my disaster making the naughty chocolate fudge cake, ...