Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
My paternal grandmother passed this recipe down to me. She also offered comments on different ways to prepare this dish, "so as not to become bored with the same old dish over and over." She...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in broccoli and spinach. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake, uncovered,...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and patted dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup french-fried onions
Related recipes like Supreme Green Vegetable Bake
Since the cauliflower only cooks in the soup for a short period of time, the vegetable doesn't devel...
Since the cauliflower only cooks in the soup for a short period of time, the vegetable ... Lentil and Spinach Soup with Roasted Red Pepper and Pomegranate ...
Add smile to your bread-time by serving these muffins made with banana, peanut butter and cereal dec...
1: cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 medium). 1/2: cup sugar. 1/3: cup milk. 1/3: cup vegetable oil. 1: egg. 2: cups all purpose flour. 2: teaspoons baking powder.