Honey-Dijon Chef's Salad
Dinner for six ready in 25 minutes! Ham, cheese, beans and veggies arranged over spring greens flavored with honey-Dijon dressing makes a delicious main-dish salad.
1 Place greens on large platter; drizzle with dressing. Arrange ham, cheese, beans, cucumber and tomatoes in stripe pattern over greens. Sprinkle with sunflower nuts and onions.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 bag (5 oz) mixed spring greens
- 3/4 cup honey Dijon dressing
- 1 package (8 oz) diced cooked ham (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 oz Swiss cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1cup)
- 3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 small cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup roasted salted sunflower nuts
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
Related recipes like Honey-Dijon Chef's Salad
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.
Sun-dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus....
Sun dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus. ... Beef · Chicken · Pasta · Pork · Salmon ... beans and tahini (sesame seed paste) seasoned with lemon juice and garlic. .... 2. Fruity Tuna Salad Recipe This amazingly good salad combines tuna, dates, celery, .... I also add chopped artichoke hearts!