Crab Pesto Cheesecake
This savory cheesecake is a sure hit for entertaining. Serve it with crackers or baguette slices. Pesto brings out the best in the crabmeat.—Carolyn Butterfield, Lake Stevens, Washington
Directions Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter....
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 cup crushed roasted vegetable-flavored butter crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup canned water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- Additional prepared pesto
- Assorted crackers
Related recipes like Crab Pesto Cheesecake
Served over rice or pasta, this rich, creamy lobster and mushroom sauce is a seafood lover's dream c...
"This recipe is very simple to make, and you can substitute crab or shrimp for the lobster. I use all three when we are craving seafood. Serve over rice or pasta.".
Get the flavor of crab rangoons in this hot dip made in the slow cooker with cream cheese, sour crea...
Get the flavor of crab rangoons in this hot dip made in the slow cooker with cream cheese, sour cream, ... 0. 0. 1. 1/14/2016. it taste good just not sure about the sour cream it taste ok my wife and kids love it .... The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake.