Salmon with Rice Pilaf and Dill Sauce
Dinner ready in 40 minutes! Try hearty salmon with rice - a delicious meal.
4 To serve, with slotted spoon, lift fish from liquid; place on serving platter. Serve with rice pilaf and dill sauce.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (8-oz.) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 chicken-flavor bouillon cube or 1 teaspoon chicken-flavor instant bouillon
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 to 6 peppercorns
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon steaks or fillets
Related recipes like Salmon with Rice Pilaf and Dill Sauce
Here's a great way to start the day: whole wheat pancakes drizzled with a fresh strawberry sauce....
Here's a great way to start the day: whole wheat pancakes drizzled with a fresh strawberry sauce. ... pancakes with sauce. Makes 5 servings (2 pancakes each).
"Really good treat on a hot day! If pineapple is not in season I use canned pineapple."...
A scoop of vanilla ice cream served over grilled pineapple with a sweet and creamy butterscotch sauce makes a wonderful dessert. Canned pineapple can be ...
Think paella's too much of a challenge? Think again, this easy recipe makes it foolproof and is full...
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, then soften the leek for 5 mins without browning. Add the chorizo and fry until it releases its oils. Stir in the turmeric and rice until ...