Layered Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
Family and Friends won't believe it when you tell them this attractive layered dessert has only four ingredients. Our Test Kitchen home economists created this make-ahead recipe with your busy...
Directions Line the bottom and sides of a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. In a large bowl, combine the crushed cookies and butter until crumbly. Press half of the cookie mixture...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 27 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 cups coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, fresh mint leaves, warm caramel ice cream topping, optional
Related recipes like Layered Coffee Ice Cream Dessert
Impress your guests with this chocolate cherry layered cream cake - a revamped version of a retro cl...
Impress your guests with this chocolate cherry layered cream cake a revamped version of a retro ... When the cakes are cool whisk the remaining cream and the icing sugar together until softly whipped. ..... Strawberry gâteau St Honoré. 4.8.