Pork and Ginger Potstickers with Spicy Soy Dipping Sauce Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pork and Ginger Potstickers with Spicy Soy Dipping Sauce recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a small mixing bowl combine the pork, green onions, ginger, garlic, cornstarch and soy and mix thoroughly. Working in batches, lay the gyoza wrappers on a clean, dry surface and...
- Yield: 20 to 22 dumplings; 4 to 6 appetizer servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2/3 pound ground pork
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons mushroom soy sauce
- 20 to 22 gyoza wrappers or wonton skins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons mushroom soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 drops hot chili oil, or more to taste
- 1 Thai red chile, thinly sliced, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
Related recipes like Pork and Ginger Potstickers with Spicy Soy Dipping Sauce Recipe ...
A match made in heaven: scrambled eggs and zucchini. My favorite additions are fresh oregano or rose...
"A match made in heaven: scrambled eggs and zucchini. Note: this recipe is easily doubled, tripled, etc. Ratio of 1 to 2 zucchini per egg. Great served over rice.
... Newsletters · Ask the Community · Help · Jobs Newsroom. Back to Cheesy Brunch Strata with Soy Sausage and Spinach recipe. Delete photo; Edit description ...