Sam's Beef Stew Omelet
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sam's Beef Stew Omelet recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions In a wok, heat the peanut oil. When the oil is hot, add the rice and toss until hot and golden. Toss in the green onions, pork, shrimp, and sausage. Stir in the remaining garlic,...
- Yield: 4 large servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 7 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted pork
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced Portuguese sausage
- 3 eggs, plus 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
- Salt aynd pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 recipe of Sam's Beef Stew (see next recipe)
Related recipes like Sam's Beef Stew Omelet
An easy recipe for sweet and spicy meatball appetizers can be tossed together in just a few minutes ...
Cranberry sauce adds holiday color and flavor, and a chipotle pepper adds a little smoky ... Albondigas (Meatballs) en Chipotle Recipe Flavorful beef and pork ...
This slow cooker recipe makes a wonderful and tangy loose BBQ for sandwiches that is very easy to ma...
Perfectly seasoned, tender beef brisket that's a cinch to make. ... 455. Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe Roast beef cooked very slowly for 22 hours in soy ...