Penne Beef Bake
I had ground beef and veggies on hand so I came up with this pizza-flavored casserole. I never expected my family to love it so much. It's a good way to sneak in some extra veggies for the...
Directions Cook penne according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, zucchini, pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat penne pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Penne Beef Bake
This is a fabulous addition to prime rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the he...
... rib and other cuts of beef. The whipped cream tones down the heat of the horseradish, so even kids like this. Plus it's pretty! ... Horseradish Sauce. 229. Food Processor Chocolate Whipped Crea... Recipe Typical frostings are too sweet for ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Tart recipe from Tyler Florence...
Nov 2, 2013 Bake Tyler Florence's rich, dense Chocolate Tart recipe from Food Network for a ... Pour the filling into the cooled tart shell and bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 ... More Cooking Tips ... Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze.