Pork Roast Cubano
It takes me just minutes to prepare this recipe and the slow cooker does the rest of the work! It's a one-dish meal that's real comfort food for my family. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Directions In a large skillet, brown roast in oil on all sides. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add black beans, sweet potato and red pepper. In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, salsa and ginger;...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 420 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder butt roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cubed
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sliced papaya
Related recipes like Pork Roast Cubano
A lamb roast with a fruit, vegetable, and rice side dish in the recipe makes a complete meal....
A lamb roast with a fruit, vegetable, and rice side dish in the recipe makes a complete meal. ... 1 6 ounce package long grain and wild rice mix ... Add squash, mushrooms, apricots, raisins, and cherries to lamb mixture. ... Cherry Pies · Dinner Recipes · Ethnic Recipes · Fruit Salad Recipes · Healthy Dinners · Healthy Recipes ...
Monte Carlo also serves Greek specialties like pork kebabs and marinated ... Specialty Dishes: Rib Eye Steak, Greek Pork Kebab, Greek Meatballs with Spaghetti, ... Sherried Turtle Soup Recipe courtesy of Mike Baskind at The RiverShack ...