Molasses Braised Short Ribs
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Molasses Braised Short Ribs recipe from Robert Irvine
Directions Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush bell pepper with grapeseed oil (reserving the rest of the oil) and roast in oven until charred, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 red bell pepper, stems and seed removed
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil (1 tablespoon to roast the bell pepper, and 2 tablespoons to saute the vegetables)
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, cut into lengths which will fit into a pan to saute
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 stalks celery, diced small
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced small
- 1 large onion, diced small
- 1 quart beef stock
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves, stripped from 5 or springs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves, stripped from 3 or 4 large sprigs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
Related recipes like Molasses Braised Short Ribs
A soy-honey-garlic marinade is baked into this chicken for a sticky, savory delight....
A soy honey garlic marinade is baked into this chicken for a sticky, savory delight . ... also because of the mess my kids make with wings, I substitued drumsticks. ... Mahogany Chicken Wings Recipe Soy sauce, honey, molasses and spices ...
"DH loved the bread his grandmother always made. This is the closest we ever got to it. Use a bread ...
This yeast bread is sweetened with molasses and features oatmeal and raisins for texture ... Mmm, delicious homemade bread just like grandma used to make.