Eggplant bolognese, made with pork and ground beef, is a great Italian-inspired addition to noodles or zucchini noodles.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat; cook pork sausage, breaking it onto smaller pieces with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef;...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 3 links pork sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 pounds eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
Related recipes like Eggplant Bolognese
Vegetarian eggplant "meatballs" are nicely seasoned with garlic, thyme, and oregano and held togethe...
Vegetarian eggplant "meatballs" are nicely seasoned with garlic, thyme, and ... Eggplant With Mushroom Stuffing Recipe Eggplant halves hollowed out and ...
Just as comforting as a regular lasagna but low fat! and with 2 of you`re 5 a day what`s to go wrong...
100g extra lean mince; 30g lasagna sheet; 100g low fat bolognese sauce; 25g white sauce; 80g broccoli to serve ... Deep filled mince pies ... Mince pie trees. 3.