Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables
I will always remember the way my grandmother's house smelled when she made this chicken every Sunday. Ever since she gave me the recipe, the heartwarming flavors always take me back to my...
Directions In a bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons oil, mustard, vinaigrette and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper until blended. Add chicken, turning to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 6 hours or overnight....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- 4 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, divided
Related recipes like Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables
Fix a filling dinner--fast! These cheesy chicken pockets come together quickly with a few smart shor...
1/2: cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast Save $ ... Place 1/4 cup broccoli chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese on one half of each dough rectangle.
Creamed corn and crab meat intermingle with white wine, small bits of bacon, and cubes of potatoes i...
Creamed corn and crab meat intermingle with white wine, small bits of bacon, and cubes of potatoes in this soup. Try the chicken ... Leftovers make a great casserole or au gratin the next day." Save to .... Mix well in order to eliminate all lumps.
Perfect accompaniment for your turkey or chicken dinner. This is a healthier version of the classic ...
Perfect accompaniment for your turkey or chicken dinner. ... Mix chicken broth and flour with whisk or fork; add to skillet. ... Southwestern Chicken Scaloppine ...