Gina's Summer Tomato Pie
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Gina's Summer Tomato Pie recipe from Patrick and Gina Neely
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Sprinkle flour on a work surface. Roll out pie dough to form a 10-inch...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Flour, for dusting work surface
- 1 (9-inch) ready-made refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 2 large yellow tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red tomato, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 8 ounces mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 cup chiffonade basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Related recipes like Gina's Summer Tomato Pie
Get Food Network Kitchen's Spinach Ravioli With Tomato Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Crush the tomatoes into the pan with your hands and cook until slightly dry, about 5 minutes. Add the reserved tomato juice, basil, sugar, and salt and pepper to ...
Get Aarti Sequeira's Indian Summer Stew: Butternut Squash, Coconut, and Lentil Stew Recipe from Food...
1 cup yellow split pigeon peas (toor dal); 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 2 1/2 cups); 1 Roma tomato, diced; 1/2 cup fresh, ...