Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli into the pasta water and continue cooking...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound conchiglie (small shells) pasta
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound small littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound mussels, debearded
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Related recipes like Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels
Get Mussels with Saffron, Guajillo Chiles, and Beer Recipe from Food Network...
Get Mussels with Saffron, Guajillo Chiles, and Beer Recipe from Food Network. ... Add guajillo chile, mussels, and beer. ... Mussels with Chorizo and Fennel.