Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast
This easy slow cooker turkey breast is is packed full of Mediterranean flavors, and makes your house smell wonderful.
Place turkey breast, 1/4 cup chicken broth, lemon juice, onion, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper in the crock of a slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low for...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 7 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (4 pound) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as McCormick's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Mediterranean Roast Turkey Breast
"This has come out perfect every time I have made it. You need to get your hands greasy on this one,...
Christmas Prime Rib Recipe This boneless prime rib roast spends a night in the ... Prime Rib Christmas Special Recipe A magnificent prime rib roast is ...
This simple dinner recipe asks you to mix butternut squash, chicken, onion, garlic, and feta cheese ...
This simple dinner recipe asks you to mix butternut squash, chicken, onion, garlic , and feta cheese and roast it all together. Easy! ... 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced ... Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake. Spaghetti .... I made it a second time and left out the feta, but added red and yellow peppers !