Sandy's Greek Pasta Salad
A pasta salad with Greek-inspired flavors is bright and colorful, thanks to colored rotini pasta, black olives, red tomatoes, and green cucumber. A fresh vinaigrette dressing and feta cheese add their finishing touches.
Stir garbanzo beans, grape tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, red onion, olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, basil, salt, and black pepper in a large salad bowl. Bring a large...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) container grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) package tricolored (rainbow) rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Related recipes like Sandy's Greek Pasta Salad
This salad has everything– calcium, protein and Vitamin C for a healthy diet, plus colour, crunch ...
This salad has everything– calcium, protein and Vitamin C for a healthy diet, plus ... Toss the spinach, watercress and chunks of cheese with the oranges and ...
Soft Italian cheeses like ricotta make a great sauce base when mixed with lemon, greens, herbs and p...
Tip the pasta into the courgette pan with the basil, lemon zest, Parmesan and pine nuts. ... Courgette & ricotta tart ... Linguine with watercress & almond pesto.