Chicken Tortilla Soup V
Lemon juice brightens the flavors in this chicken, corn and salsa soup seasoned with cumin and chili powder. Garnish with tortilla chips, grated cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
In a large pot over medium heat, cook and stir chicken in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cumin and mix well. Then add the broth, corn, onion, chili powder, lemon juice, and salsa....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 8 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup V
Get Corn Chowder with Chili Powder and Crumbled Cotija Cheese Recipe from Food Network...
Lovely everyday quick and easy recipe....
1tbls olive oil; 2 garlic cloves; 8 pork sausages; Can chopped tomatoes; 200ml chicken stock; 150ml white wine; 1tbsl Worcester sauce; 500gm baby ... Five mins before serving add peas, cover and bake for 5 mins more. ... Pea & feta toasts. 4.
A creamy cilantro-lime yoghurt dressing makes everything come together in this southwestern chicken ...
A creamy cilantro lime yoghurt dressing makes everything come together in this southwestern chicken salad.