Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onion Jam
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onion Jam recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.Cut the top off the garlic head to just expose the bulb. Remove any excess papery skins.Place in a large sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with 1...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 large head garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 large Spanish onion, julienned
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
Related recipes like Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onion Jam
A new recipe a neighbor gave us. What a hit with my family. Just the right mixture of garlic and cas...
A new recipe a neighbor gave us. What a hit with my family. Just the right mixture of garlic and cashews with our favorite side dish, broccoli. And, so very easy to ...