Hot BBQ beef, horseradish & pasta salad
A allergy friendly pasta dish that everyone will enjoy. Perfect for guests with food intolerances
Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan until very hot. Cook the steak for 3 mins on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Cut into thick slices, then toss into the pasta with the dressing....
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 450g lean rump steak
- 2 tbsp dairy and wheat-free Worcestershire sauce dairy and wheat-free
- 2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 250g 'Free From' fusilli pasta (we used Sainsbury's)
- 1 bunch spring onion Spring onion sp-ring un-yunAlso known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested… , thinly sliced
- 3 red pepper, grilled to remove the skins, deseeded and thickly sliced
- small bunch basil Basil ba-zilMost closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the… , torn
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp freshly grated horseradish, to taste
Related recipes like Hot BBQ beef, horseradish & pasta salad
Get Giada De Laurentiis's Baked Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes Recipe from Food Network...
Spoon the prepared pasta mixture into the cupcake molds, filling evenly to about 2/3 full. Arrange a few pieces of tomato, broccoli and asparagus into each cup.