Slow-Cooker Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Potatoes
Let potatoes soak up creamy mushroom and garlic flavors, then sprinkle with Parmesan to add a flavorful snap.
4 Just before serving, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 lb. (about 8 medium) russet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/3 oz. (1/3 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Potatoes
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...