Glazed Ham with Peach
A unique tangy and spicy chunky peach sauce perfectly complements traditional glazed ham for an outstanding holiday meal. Vary the amount of ginger and hot pepper to satisfy your own tastes.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Use a serrated knife to score the top of the ham in a diamond pattern. Press whole cloves into the ham and place on a roasting rack in a roasting...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 2 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 5 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 hot cherry pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick
Related recipes like Glazed Ham with Peach
Get Balsamic-Glazed Strawberries over Ice Cream Recipe from Food Network...
Get Balsamic Glazed Strawberries over Ice Cream Recipe from Food Network. ... Scoop ice cream into 4 bowls and top with warm glazed strawberries.; ... Chocolate and Espresso Layer Cake with Peanut Butter Icing ... Cream Cheese Cookies.
Salmon fillets are topped with fresh lemon and asparagus, then wrapped in parchment paper and baked....
Lemon Pepper Salmon II. Oven broiled salmon, glazed with butter and soy sauce . Easy Mustard Glazed Broiled Salmon. Just a couple basic ingredients can ...