Slow Cooker Puerto Rican Shredded Pork
Make succulent Puerto Rican-style shredded pork in your slow cooker using orange juice, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and oregano.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Use a sharp knife to poke 3 to 5 holes into the pork roast. Stuff about half the garlic into the holes. Cook roast in hot oil to brown completely,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 8 Hour 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork sirloin roast (trimmed and tied with kitchen twine, if necessary)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 limes, juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and divided
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Puerto Rican Shredded Pork
Little Filipino spring rolls, stuffed with savory pork and shrimp, are deep fried to a crispy golden...
Little Filipino spring rolls, stuffed with savory pork and shrimp, are deep fried to a ... Serve with store bought sweet and sour sauce or spring roll sauce (available in .... Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce Recipe and Video See how to ... Easy to customize by adding the same quantities of your preferred veggies.